Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Blog!

I'm a couple days late on this but my lil ol blog is 3! One of my goals for 2014 is to do more with this blog. Most of the blog this year was taken over by my 30th birthday trip to Europe. I love travel and taking travel photos but I think I need to get out in my own town more this year and share that with all of you. I enjoy meeting people who share similar interests and what better place to find them but through the world of blogging! I kept up with some great friendships that I've made through this blog and also got to meet some bloggers I admire at a NYFW party. If I can push myself to do more with this blog I think that more friendships will follow!

I would love to hear what you would like to see more of in 2014! Here are some of my ideas:
1. More outfits!
2. Local places I love
3. Minneapolis/St. Paul street style
4. More adventures!
5. More crafts























Thanks for sticking around with my sporadic posting this year, you all mean the world to me! PS. I really hope flickr goes back to how things were previously embedded. I REALLY don't like this new version.

1 comment:

  1. Of course we sticked with you, you are too adorable to miss :D

    ReplyDelete