1. The BIG one is my trip to Europe in May. It's only 5 months away now! Eek! My "resolution" for this is to try to find ways to save more money so I can enjoy myself and also start digging more into researching this trip!
2. I am also photographing a wedding this summer for the ever lovely Megan and Chris. I'm really excited but also nervous. My "resolution" is to really practice with all different kinds of lighting and do some casual photo shoots with friends to get even better at portraits. I think taking photos in Europe will really help me learn even more about my camera and lighting as well.
3. I broke up with my boyfriend in 2011 so 2012 was really a new experience for me. This year, I'm looking forward to dating more and also putting myself out there for more opportunities to meet people. My friend and I are thinking of joining Events and Adventures and going to some of the local events they throw for online daters. I was really burnt out in 2012 by online dating so I'm trying to figure out a way to get over that or meet more people in person.
4. I'm going to NYC in February for work. We are done with work on Friday and I just talked to my friend that lives there and she is letting me stay with her for the weekend. I'm so excited to be in Brooklyn and do things a local would do instead of tons of touristy things like I've done the past couple times I've been there. If anyone lives in NYC and wants to meet up or has suggestions of what I should do, I would love to hear them!
5. Getting even more comfortable in my fashion. 2012 was a good year in terms of growth for me and I can always see that in my clothing. I am starting to wear what I want more and more and not worry about what people will think. I would love to purchase more vintage clothing and if I do buy new items, I want to make sure I love them and they are unique. I need a new pair of shoes for Europe but other than that, I'm sticking to the thrift store from now on! I always love Valentine's fashion but her recap of 2012 really hit home for me. Everything she wears has something unique or special about it and that's how I want to dress.
I can't think of anything else right now but I would love to hear what you are all looking forward to this year!