Monday, July 22, 2013

Brugge

Sorry for the big gap in between posts! I've been spending all my editing time working on photos from Megan's wedding. I just finished those so expect them to appear here. I'm going to let her post all the photos she wants first!

After we left Amsterdam, we decided to stop in Brugge/Bruges on our way to Brussels. I really wish we would have more time in this cute and charming city. Every time we turned a corner, there was another beautiful building, gothic church or cute little house. It was very cold and windy so we were pretty much alone in the city! I'm sure Brugge is just teaming with tourists when the weather is nicer. Unfortunately, a lot of shops were closed when we arrived.  Not sure if it was because of the weather or because we arrived around 4 or 5 on Sunday.  If I am ever back in Europe, I will definitely be exploring more of this storybook city.

Europetrip 260

Europetrip 265  Europetrip 286

Europetrip 275

Europetrip 276

IMG_1420
They had every Belgian beer ever made on display. This is only part of it!

Europetrip 277
Do you see the name of this street?!

Europetrip 296  Europetrip 293

Europetrip 299

Europetrip 310

IMG_1415

IMG_1414

I'm working on my post about Brussels too so look for that this week!




2 comments:

  1. I love the photo of the ferris wheel! And look at all that beer! Wow!


    Can't wait to see Megan's photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos.

    ReplyDelete