Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Couple of Excuses

Hi Friends,

I've missed you and the thing we call the internet. I was out of town in Vegas for work and at the same time got hit with a horrible cold that is still going on. I went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out I have a double ear infection and some sores in my throat.  Pretty awesome.  On top of that MN got hit with a huge snow storm when I got back. So, I've just been hanging at my parents having them baby me and take care of my dog :)  Needless to say, I'm way behind on reading blogs, commenting and replying to all of your lovely comments. I promise I'll try to catch up! My bloglovin reader was up to about 305 this morning... yikes!

 Here are a couple of photos from my trip and since I've been back so this post isn't quite so boring.  I hope you all are having a better week than I am!

    
   


5 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! I'm quite jealous you were in Vegas, need to make a trip back there :) So sorry to hear you are under the weather! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're still sick! I hope you feel better soon! The Vegas pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beth! I'm hoping these antibiotics will start to work their magic soon. It was so weird seeing Christmas decorations up when it was about 70 there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh, feel better soon and don't worry about catching up, it all works out. i was absent last at the end of september due to a death in my family (my brother) and when i returned i just started on that day and moved forward. i was surprised how much i learned of what i'd missed so soon. the important thing is that you get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures, especially the ones of home in the snow and your fluffy friend in front of the fire:). I'm so sorry to hear you're so ill, I do hope you'll be able to get all the rest you need to recover. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. New follower here! xo

    ReplyDelete