Monday, June 13, 2011

Austin Part 3

Just a couple more pictures from the actual wedding and reception. I have to tell you the story of my dress through. So, I searched EVERYWHERE for a dress to wear to this wedding. Either stuff was ugly or it just didn't fit. I was happy when I found this dress at JC Penny. However, when I got to the wedding, the zipper broke and I couldn't get it back up. While I was trying to get it back up, the little zipper handle broke off. We ended up having to sew and safety pin the back of it up. Terrible. I still have to take the stupid thing back. I hope they will take it.

However, I met some really great people and had a fun time the whole weekend. I'm happy I made the trip!

jens weddingjenme
This is what happens when you let other people use your nice camera :)

jens wedding jen
The bride

jens wedding lake travis
The wedding site right on the lake

jens wedding lake with umbrellas

jens wedding girls
Me and some of the bridesmaids

Outfit Details:
Dress - JC Penny (being returned, sadly)
Earrings - Target
Shoes - Rewind Vintage

7 comments:

  1. i love the shoes you paired with the dress! super cute. sucks about the zipper though. if i had been there i could have made you a new zipper. i'm pretty good with metal, as you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, you could have forged me a new zipper pull. Dang, I need to take you on all trips with me just in case. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! You girls all look so pretty ... so jealous right now ... the view looks stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when you find a good item of clothing and bad stuff like that happen.  :[

    Cute dress, love the shoes!!

    Amazing wedding location.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salvaged StrawberryJune 16, 2011 at 1:15 PM

    Nice work on the dress! I love your yellow shoes! :) Went to that bar next to Rewind Rewind last night and drank their delicious black currant cider (which is on tap for a while -yay!) and thought of you. We must make a date to shop soon! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks it really stunk. Funny now but terrible at the time. I love the shoes too! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it was so pretty there. Thanks for the compliment. The other gals looked great in their dresses :)

    ReplyDelete