Monday, April 30, 2012
All of my friends (well most. Ok none) know that I'm a badass. In case you couldn't already tell from reading this blog, I'm going to give you some irrefutable evidence. Might have to change the name of the blog to Badasses in Thirftland.
1. The picture above.
2. I own a black (faux) leather jacket.
3. I own aviator sunglasses.
4. I know all the words to this song. Including the swear words.
5. My dog could probably rip your face off (even though he won't. He looks like he could).
6. I rode on a motorcycle once.
7. I just read the Hunger games trilogy in 4 days. Bam.
8. Nothing in this outfit was thrifted.
9. I took these pictures in an alley. It was muddy and I was wearing brand new shoes. I know. Badass.
Cardigan - Old
Shirt - GoJane (saw this on Two Birds and had to get it!)
Jeans, shoes - Target (shoes are new! 8 bucks!)
Necklace - Gift
Need more evidence? Prepared to be bitch slapped with it.
I also know all the words to this song. Saw them in concert 3 times, bitches.