Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another Day Another Photoshoot

I really need to start taking pictures of myself. I am having a hard time with the darkness coming earlier and just feeling generally blah. I need to spice things up and hopefully my Halloween party and the subsequent organizing and cleaning that goes along with it will be enough of a jump start.

My cousin and her wife live in Oregon so we don't get to see her as much as I'd like. They are a great little family and their daughter Ellis is so cute. I have honestly never see a kid that young (18 months) talk as much as she does. She knows words like helicopter... so cute and smart. When they were in town a couple of weeks ago, I did a little photo shoot for them. My cousin Sarah that lives in the Twin Cities was there too and brought her daughter Eve so we had to take some photos of her too. Ellis loves Eve and loves to give her kisses. It's really really cute. I hope you like them!

Glasser family 125

Glasser family 134  Glasser family 178

Glasser family 090  Glasser family 015

eve bw

Glasser family 249

Glasser family 236

Glasser family 303

If you live in the Twin Cities or surrounding areas and would like some photos taken, just send me an email at babesinthriftland@gmail.com!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, so much fun! Love these pictures! Both babes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lovely family, and your photographs are great -- we should definitely meet up sometime for pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Let me know if you are in the market for some maternity snaps ;)

    ReplyDelete