Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Out of Order

Hi all! It has been a long time since I've posted here but I've definitely been missing it! I've gotten up to some fun things so I will start with one of the most recent, a new niece! I was out in the DC/Baltimore area for a wedding at the end of September and was there just in time to meet my new niece, Juliet Elise. She is just the cutest even if she was a week late. I took some photos of her and her sister so I thought I would share them with you!

Juliet and Charlotte 007
I knit her a hat for photos, isn't it cute! :)

Juliet and Charlotte 015

Juliet and Charlotte 018

Juliet and Charlotte 031

Juliet and Charlotte 039

Juliet and Charlotte 040
She doesn't sing it but she loves the song "No more monkeys jumping on the bed" This is what she does at the end when the doctor says, no more monkeys jumpin on the bed :)

Juliet and Charlotte 046

Juliet and Charlotte 003

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how adorable! So exciting that you now have two beautiful nieces and that you were able to meet the newest one in person! Juliet is a very pretty name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! These photos are great, and I love the little hat you knit her :) Now I miss my niece and nephew!! (They're all the way in Germany... *tear*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is such a sweetheart :D may she be blessed with a lovely life :)

    ReplyDelete