This may be a boring post but I've been thinking of some goals for myself and I thought if I took it week by week it would be easier. Posting it on my blog also holds me accountable too :)
1. Keep my place clean. I cleaned today and picking up a little each time is much easier. I cooked a whole bunch of food tonight and I did all the dishes instead of leaving them for tomorrow like I normally would. Progress!
2. Eat healthier. I cooked a bunch of good stuff tonight to make this easier. Now my lunches and dinners will be easy AND healthy.
3. Exercise at least 3 times. I'm trying to get in shape. This is a big goal. Hopefully, small steps will motivate me to do more!
4. Go on a hike.
5. Be more outgoing. I signed up for a Match.com meet up on Wednesday and I hoping to be myself more quickly than I normally am. I don't have a couple days/hours to show someone I'm cool at something like this. Got to show I'm cool in a couple of minutes. I'm scared.
6. Figure out why my insurance company sucks now. I have to call them because these bills are ridiculous.
That's all I can think of for now. Hopefully I can manage to do all 6!