Monday, July 16, 2012

For the Locals: No Coast Craft-O-Rama

Hi all. I'm having a mild huge freak out right now. Posts will probably be few and far between and this is why. I just got an email saying that I was taken off the waiting list for a big craft show. One that I never expected to be in. That's on Sunday. As in, this Sunday. Two days after my lasik surgery. It's going to be super fun but I am not prepared. At. All. I scrambled and ordered some extra prints online last night. I'm going to attempt to make more jewelry this week and hopefully make some postcards. The tables I usually use are at my grandma's (who lives 2 hours away) because she's having a garage sale in August.  Now I have no tables. Oh god help me. It is never a good idea to start organizing your craft stuff on the week of a show...

Needless to say, I need moral support.  Please come on Sunday and say hi. I would really appreciate it! It is going to be really fun with food trucks, puppet workshop, paddle board demo and much more. Bring the family! Let me see a familiar face or two :) Here's the link!



I hope to see some of you there!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be there! It's so close to my house! And my friend is in the show too!


    Oh and PS - you'll never regret having Lasik! I had it last year and it was the best thing I ever did! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Can't wait to hear more about it!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how exciting and also stressful! I wish you the best of luck, and if I lived closer I would totally be there to support you. It's going to all work out and be a blast - can't wait to hear stories on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but this is so exciting. I'm sure it'll be a stress but it'll also be totally worth it and amazing exposure for you. You go girl, woo!


    Ava Tallulah Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww exciting! If I wasn't bed/couch ridden and I had seen this sooner, I totally would have been there friend! Can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete