Here's the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves 2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer. 3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 4. Go to their page and tell them. 5. No tag backs!
See my answer's to Beth's questions:
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
It depends on my mood. I always love mint chocolate chip and raspberry though. Anything chocolate with peanut butter is always delicious too :)
2. If money was no object, where would you like to travel most?
This is a toughy! I would love to go to Scandinavia because my family is from there. It's really expensive there so that's why it's lower on the list. Australia and New Zealand for sure. I've always loved Scotland and I really want to see the Hebrides. I'm a sucker for beautiful light and rocky coastline. Throw Ireland into that mix too. I would also go on an African safari and bum around Europe.
3. Describe to me your perfect day off.
I would hit up the thrift store or maybe a flea market/estate sale, hang with Ace, go out to eat with friends and go for a swim. If I had time, I would love to see a movie or a play too.
4. What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
I watch a lot of bad TV and Disney channel movies. I love to make a bowl of popcorn, have a pop (coke zero cherry), a handful of peanut butter M&Ms and watch a movie.
5. What is your favorite season?
Fall. Hands down. Apple orchards, crisp leaves, the smell in the air, hot cocoa, sweaters, Halloween. Need I say more?
6. (Stealing Amanda's) Top 5 Favorite Movies. Go.
Yikes. Hard one. I like to think of this as "Movies I watch multiple times and still love" or "I will watch this anytime it comes on TV" So: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pride and Prejudice (the newer one), My Fair Lady, Ferris Buller's Day Off and She's the Man :)
7. What is your least favorite household chore?
Ugh a lot. Ironing, putting away laundry and unloading the dishwasher are currently at the top of the list.
8. Coffee or tea or neither?
Neither. I always like a good Arnie Palmer though!
9. Last book you read? Do you recommend it?
I just read a book by Iris Johansen. 8 Days to Live maybe? I've read a bunch of her other books so I liked it. Real page turner!
10. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Oh, I'm not sure. I read a lot as a kid. I was into Barbies, My Little Ponies and Little People. So glad my mom still has it all in our basement in case I ever have kids!
11. Do you have any bad habits?
I'm sure. I am lazy which leads to a lot of bad things. I don't clean as much as I should, I eat what's easiest and I don't exercise that much. Other than that, I'm perfect. ha!
I'm not sure who to tag because most people have blogs bigger than mine. Feel free to answer the questions and let me know you did so in the comments!