Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to Business

Sorry for the quiet week here on the blog.  My whole family was in town for Thanksgiving so I was over at my parents' house every night since Tuesday. I did manage to take a couple of outfit photos while on my break so hopefully things will pick up around here a bit :)

Here's how I wore my new sweater that I showed you how to make in this post. I think the outfit turned out pretty cute! I might want to shorten this skirt a bit though.

11.27.12 001

11.27.12 005

11.27.12 006

Outfit Details:
Shirt, skirt, sweatshirt - thrifted
Tights - Target
Shoes - Old Navy

I hope all of you Americans had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. I'm excited to start decorating for Christmas and getting in the spirit!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And I started decorating for Christmas as well... I even have Christmas music playing right now :) I love the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the sweatshirt turned out and the fun top you paired it with! Glad you enjoyed some time with your family!

    ReplyDelete