Thursday, February 21, 2013

Galentine's Day

2.18.13 001

My friends and I had a little get together complete with heart shaped pizza and delicious treats.  Then, headed out to the Heights theater and saw An Affair to Remember.  Such a great film and it was nice to hang out with some of my favorite gals. Better than sitting around feeling sorry for myself  :) Did any of you do something fun that night?

2.18.13 005

2.18.13 002

2.18.13 006

Outfit Details:
Shirt - Thrifted
Skirt - The Paraders
Tights - Target

PS. Remember when I talked about supporting the Paraders kickstarter in this post?  Here is the skirt I got for my contribution! It fits perfectly and I love the vintage feel of the full skirt. Head over to her page if you want to get one of your own!

4 comments:

  1. I liiiiiike this full red skirt! It's the most gorgeous crimson...and of course perfect for V-Day :)


    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The skirt and blouse are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit and your bright skirt!

    ReplyDelete