Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Online Shop Love - The Paraders Collection

Sometimes it's just fate that you stumble upon something really neat. I found The Paraders through Scathingly Brilliant and I fell in love. How great of a concept is this? 

My goal with the first Paraders original collection as well as with each collection following, is to take the best elements of vintage clothing in each era, and create new garments inspired by these examples, but with a modern sizing structure.  For this collection, we're offering sizes Small, Medium, and Large, with the plan to add smaller and larger sizes in future collections.
There are so many creative and wearable vintage styles over the past century that need a revival. 
Such a great concept right? I loved how she focused on the quality and uniqueness of vintage items but added a modern twist. I can't wait to wear vintage inspired, quality items that actually fit! I have such a hard time finding larger sized vintage items so I can't wait for this collection to come out! If you want to help her meet her goal, please head over to the Kickstarter page. Here are a couple photos from the first line!



*I'm not getting paid or even recognized for this post. I just supported their project on Kickstarter and wanted to share it with you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Thanks so much for this lovely post! You're such a doll!


    xo

    Rachael
    THE PARADERS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome. Hopefully it helps to get you closer to your goal!

    ReplyDelete