Friday, March 1, 2013

Radio Silence

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I started a part time job to help me pay off some bills and get some money together for Europe. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I leave my full time job at 4, drive the 30 mins home, change, take Ace out and then I need to leave to go to my second job. I'm working at least 3 days a week there so it hasn't left much time for blogging. I'm copying getting inspiration from Two Birds and putting together a little Friday Favorites for you all. I love finding new items and shops through the links that they post and I know a lot of other bloggers do this too. Hopefully, I can keep this up! Click the images for links!

Crown ring 01 - sterling silver ring (As seen on Regretsy, haha)

Sale 40% off, Pinafore dress, Blue dress, Jumper dress, Womens dress, Navy dress, Blue pinafore dress, Blue jumper dress

I Like Big Books And I Cannot Lie Funny Cotton Canvas Tote Bag - Eco Friendly in Natural / Black
1950s MINT Shirtwaist Dress // Large

Yellow Travel Theme Poster, Bright Colorful Cheery Wall Decor Typograpy, Life is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing Letterpress Print

Clover necklace - Four Leaf Clover - Lucky necklace (N036)

Such great stuff! Makes me think I need to stay away from Etsy until I get back from my trip!

2 comments:

  1. Etsy is so dangerous! I have been trying to stay off of it since I've been on a shopping ban myself!!


    PS - now that it's March we should chat about your doing pictures for me and the hubs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again :) And agreed on the dangers of Etsy...love esp that mint vintage dress :)


    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete