Monday, February 27, 2012

Blazing Trails

I'm wearing a blazer you guys! I love this thing. As you can tell from my archives, you will usually seem me in a cardigan or a sweater but when I saw this beauty at the thrift store, I had to get it. It even came with a matching skirt for only 7.99 for both things! I really hope that this Savers doesn't start charging more for their vintage section like some other thrift stores. I can't wait to show you everything else I got! Would you all be interested in Favorite Finds Fridays again or should I just mix that kind of stuff in. Let me know what you think!

This shirt is also one of the many things I got at B. A Resale Shop when Two Birds did their styling event. They picked it out just for me and I love it. I think it was only 5 or 7 bucks. For sure under 10. How cute right? Just the perfect color and so comfy.

2.26.12a

2.26.12b

2.26.12d

2.26.12e
Those are dark red with zippers! Can't believe I almost never wear them...

Outfit Details:
Shirt - B. A Resale Shop
Blazer -  Thrifted
Shoes, pants, necklace - Target

11 comments:

  1. This outfit is seriously so good on you. That blazer is fabulous! It fits you perfectly and is so flattering! And I love the shoes. You should for sure wear them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look Erin!  I love the blazer and the shirt!  You should do a favorite finds Friday, it would be fun to see all the awesome things you're finding out there (and I'm on a shopping ban so I can live vicariously) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sassy little outfit, I love it! And yessssa, favorites Friday is a fab idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you styled that vintage blazer! I'm trying to convince more of my family and friends that a vintage blazer is a staple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I love the color of the blazer. I think it will go with lots of things! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try to bring favorite finds back! I don't think it should be too hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright! That's 2 votes. It's coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I'm wondering what it would look like with the skirt or if that would be too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, now you have some proof! I have looked for a while for one that fit well but it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete