Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Other Babes in Thriftland

Happy Wednesday!  I am looking forward to this and I hope you all will be too. I came up with a new blog feature! Every Wednesday (hopefully) I'm going to be featuring a lovely lady here on my blog. The only qualification she must have is to shop at the thrift store. I know a lot of fashionable people who shop either exclusively at the thrift store or a lot of items they own are from there. It will be a lot like my thrift week from the summer but with some new faces! Hopefully, you will be inspired to check out your local thrift stores and find some new blogs to read!

Tune in to see the first post featuring Maggie from Dimestore Diamond next week!



If you think you are a babe in thriftland then shoot me an email at babesinthriftland@gmail.com  Send me a link to your outfit and share either some tips, a story or why you like to thrift. Hope to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds fun, looking forward to "meeting" other thrifters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Gotta love thrifting! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! There are so many of us out there!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i seriously need to step up my thrifting. so glad I stumbled across your blog. totally following and can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete