Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Long and Short of It

New shorts that came with a matching coat that I wasn't brave enough to wear at the same time. I found these at a thrift store in St. Cloud which held a ton of great stuff. I think there aren't as many vintage lovers up there. I'm going back again for sure! Not much to say today so I hope you enjoy the pictures!

9.14.12 002

9.14.12 012

9.14.12 004

Outfit Details:
Shirt - Two Birds via B. a Resale Shop
Shorts - Thrifted
Necklace - Forever 21 (old)
Sunglasses - Target

10 comments:

  1. Those shorts are amazing and fit you perfectly! We will have to make a trip to St. Cloud together. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fun shorts! I agree with the birds - a trip to St. Cloud would be fun! Mpls Blogger road trip? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on those shorts, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts! I hope you wear it with the coat at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooooollyyyyyyyy jeez, those are the most amazing shorts I have ever laid eyes upon. ST CLOUD WATCH OUT, I'm comin' for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll see if I can work up the courage to wear them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print is gorgeous. I also lurv that color blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah those shorts are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where in St. Cloud? That's my hood. If you want to make a day of thrifting, I can share some of my fave spots!

    ReplyDelete