Thursday, September 27, 2012

Local Love - Rewind Vintage

Another week, another favorite store. I'm always reluctant to share my favorite vintage/thrift stores on here in case someone might swoop in and take all of the good stuff.  Probably unfounded but it's there nonetheless. However, Rewind is too cool not to share.  They really have a good selection of clothing, shoes, belts and jewelry   The clothes tend to be more towards the 80's and 90's but I always manage to find a couple of cool items each time I go in.  My main reasons for shopping here are the jewelry, shoes and location. I don't know if you can tell from my blurry iPhone photos but their jewelry is really great. I always find about 30 things I like and have to try to narrow it down to one or two favorites. They also have a great selection of shoes and boots and they have lots of different styles and sizes to choose from.  The location is great because it is only about 10 mins from my house and right next to another favorite store of mine called Craft Planet (I'm sure I'll be featuring that store soon).

The ladies and gents that work there are always helpful and nice.  If you remember my post here about picking out jewelry for Crash the Ball, I couldn't have found the great pieces without the woman working.  One of the women I talked to had even heard about my blog before :) Here is another outfit post featuring a dress I got at Rewind.  They have one location in Northeast (my hood) and one in South Minneapolis. If you are in the area, go check out them out!

Picture 004

Picture 005

Picture 006

Picture 007

Picture 008
Here are links to their website and Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment