Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Outfits - Sparkle Trophy

I wore this little gem of a dress to Emma's birthday/holiday party. The unofficial theme was sparkle so I decided to take that and run. I headed over to Rewind Vintage in northeast Minneapolis and found this dress among lots of other sparkly things. Rewind is such a fun store and I am crossing my fingers about something the nice girl behind the counter and I were talking about. Head over to Alli's blog to see the beautiful cake that she made and her DIY sparkly shoes. I have a post coming up about that as well.  The sparkly shoes. Not the cake. How do you top a cake with edible gold?

I think this dress will be great for New Years or for another fancy holiday party. You could also wear it to a work party or maybe you have fancy friends that show fancy parties like me. I won the unofficial sparkle trophy for having the sparkliest dress at the party. I'm still waiting on that (ahem). In case you were wondering, sparkliest is a word even if google doesn't think so.

christmas outfits 2a

christmas outfits 2b

christmas outfits 2c

christmas outfits 2d

christmas outfits 2e

Outfit Details:
Dress - Rewind Vintage
Tights - Target
Shoes - Lulu Letty Vintage
Earrings - Vintage via Junk Love sale


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress!

    I love Rewind in NE, I was there this weekend too.  I didn't get anything sparkly like that though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um that is quite possibly one of the most fantastic sparkly dresses I've ever seen!  I loooove Rewind and I really really miss living by them, I used to go all the time and now I haven't been in over a year...so lame of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It looks great on you. Hair and make-up looks awesome too. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes look amazing with your sparkly dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sparkly dress is pretty, and I like your hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! It is just hot rollers, I guess I'm normally just too lazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were meant to be! Thanks for convincing me to buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I think it was meant to be mine.  I don't normally wear lipstick so I'm glad someone thinks it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, hit me up if you ever go there. I live a couple miles away! It is a pretty great dress if I do say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what did you get? The people there are so nice! Makes me want to shop there all the time.

    ReplyDelete