Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolutions of Sorts

I don't know about you, but I don't like to make New Year's Resolutions.  You get all gung ho at the beginning of the year but then if you don't accomplish that goal, it's a big let down.  That being said, I want to have some goals that are somewhat attainable to work on during the new year.

-Get it better shape (I think this sounds more achievable than lose weight)
-Do more crafts/DIY projects
-Get some friends over to help me decorate my place. (I'm looking at you, Megan Bird)
-Do more stuff with my dog (I want him to listen to me more first!)
-Really get out and enjoy festivals/restaurants/activities that Minneapolis has to offer
-Go exploring in my state a bit more (and share the adventures with you!)
-Do at least 2 craft shows, try to get the word out about my business too!
-I can't believe I forgot, GO ON A TRIP!

Do those sound like too lofty of goals? I hope not! BRING IT 2012!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great goals!  I agree, I never do well with "resolutions".  Goals sound much easier to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are excellent goals! And I am sure Megan would love to help you decorate. She sure is good at it! I would love to do more crafty things, too. Perhaps a craft night soon??? Happy New Year, Erin! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are doable. The losing weight always seems too big (for me at least) so I changed mine to fitting in more exercise in the morning. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete