Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cobalt and Mustard

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all getting geared up for the holidays. I had my ugly sweater holiday party on Saturday night so I'll be sure to share those pictures with you real soon. To me, the holidays aren't that fun without family and friends. Speaking of family, my little brother will be here Friday night and is staying until after Christmas! I can't wait!! He lives all the way in LA so I can't wait to see him.

I wore this to another blogger date the other day. Maria is in Michigan the whole month of December so we gave her a little send off!

12.8.11b

12.8.11d

12.8.11c

12.8.11a
All of these were sans remote too so I'm pretty proud of how they turned out!

Outfit Details:
Sweater - Thrifted
Skirt - Modcloth
Socks - Target
Shoes - Two Birds Boutique
Necklace - Forever 21

blogger ladies
A blurry picture of some of my favorite bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Cobalt and mustard look pretty together, and the blue looks nice with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is SO CUTE! I love the knee highs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo! You look super cute!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete