Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello Emma Feature

You guys, this is a great day! I am finally fulfilling one of my dreams of being illustrated. I've always wanted to be the voice in a cartoon so just imagine my cute, animated self talking when you look at this picture. My wonderful friend Emma asked me to give her one clothing item and one non-clothing item that I was looking forward to for winter. She said she would do a drawing of it and put on her blog. I LOVE her style of illustration so of course I agreed. It turned out so much better than I expected! Go check out her drawing of me and my response to her questions on her blog! Check out cold season #1 featuring Allison and #2 featuring Maria while you're there. :)

erin

5 comments:

  1. So amazing to have an illustration of YOURSELF by the lovely and talented EMMA RIGHT?!?! I love mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That illustration is  really cute.  She's talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. You look so cozy and cute all bundled up! Emma is so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete