Thursday, September 13, 2012

Local Love - Primp Boutique

As I mentioned before, I want to feature some local stores with all of you. Hopefully in the future, I can compile a list of posts so a potential visitor can know all of the best spots in the Twin Cities (according to me) :)

First up is a local boutique called Primp. This store really gives you the boutique feel but is much easier on the wallet than most. I've gotten a couple things from here and they were all less than $60. Remember this dress and belt I wore on my DC trip? Even though they were inexpensive items, they are not cheap. This is no Forever 21. These are quality items at a lower price point.  In addition, I can go there to find unique items that one can't find for a similar price at chain stores. These are just a couple of iPhone pictures I snapped while I was in the store.

Picture 001

Picture 002

Picture 003

They have 2 locations: one in St. Louis Park and one in St. Paul. I've only been to the St. Louis Park location because it's the closest to me but I bet the one in St. Paul is just as nice! Plus, they are having a birthday party tomorrow at the St. Paul location so stop by if you are in town! I might pop over there after work. They currently don't sell online but it sounded like that might be coming up in the future. They do have a great blog that shows their new items and even how to style them! If you see something on there you can't live without, let me know :)


**I didn't receive anything for doing this post. I just like the shop and want to share the love!**





4 comments:

  1. I've been to the St. Paul store - it is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a lovely post! I didn't even realize they had a St. Louis Park location, I'll have to give that one a looksee. I agree with Beth, the St. Paul store is SOSO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute place! I would definitely love to shop there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been here! And I would love to get your list of must shop places :) Can't wait for another bloggy get together :)

    Heather
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete