Thursday, May 5, 2011

A little behind

No, I'm not talking about my butt (which is bigger than little), I'm talking about outfit posts. This is what I wore on Saturday to the Mighty Swell sale. I don't really have much to say because I just got back from a happy hour for my friend's birthday. Needless to say, I will just keep it short and sweet. It was rainy and chilly so I needed a nice comfortable outfit and this worked great. It felt a bit "fall" but I wore it anyway :)

5.4.11a

5.4.11c

5.4.11b
Outfit Details:
Shirt, skirt,belt - thrifted
Boots, socks, necklace - Target

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. fall shmall! I'm assuming that you are getting our same crap weather which means I find you brave for exposing any bare leg to our ridiculously low temps. Though it's finally sunny today, it's still cold and windy which means I'm stuck inside with my cold, muttering obscenities to the world. Can you tell I'm a lil fussy today? ;) I love the red plaid shirt with your fiery locks.. you have the right coloring for it. Red makes me look like a tomato.. not my best look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the socks pulled higher than the boots.You should think abou submiting this to my thrifting link up!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete