Friday, January 13, 2012

Sleeving Bag

Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I swear I have pictures coming from Las Vegas soon.  I went on a date on Wednesday when I got back and it was a lot of fun. I've been busy :)

It is a really long story that I'm sure you don't want to hear or wouldn't make sense. But I wanted to show you all my prototype for the sleeving bag. Sleeping bag+snuggie= sleeving bag. This is what you can expect if you call me on the phone after 10pm (and if you're a cute boy I have a crush on)

You're welcome world. If someone steals this, I want all of the profits :)

sleeving bag

3 comments:

  1. I think it has been done...http://nunatakusa.com/site07/other_bags/raku.htm

    Also, yay for cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! My dreams are dashed! Yay for them is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love this sketch!  And congrats on the love interest :wink wink:

    ReplyDelete