Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Swapping it UP!

I hosted another blogger/friends of blogger swap over the weekend. It was SUPER fun like last time but seemed to be much more smooth. I feel this is because I've grown as a hostess but it's probably just because we've all done it before. :) Thanks to Lindsey for all of the pictures! I brought my camera down but it got lost in the piles until the end.

sarah me
My cousin Sarah and me

swap group1
The whole group!

swap outfit

Outfit Details:
Dress - Christmas present from my sister
Tights - American Apparel (used my groupon!)
Shoes - Target
Belt - Thrifted

PS. Does anyone have suggestions of what shoes to wear with this? Everything I tried on looked terrible and these were the best I could do :/

9 comments:

  1. Can I say how much I love your dress??  Adorable!  The red tights are cute too!

    Looks like and sounds like from what I've read that everyone enjoyed the swap - keep me in mind next time you do one, I'd love to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that outfit would look cute with some brown oxfords or loafers, or navy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Becky...maybe a loafer with a heel? Or some oxfords. I really love that dress. And the swap was so fun. You are the hostess with the mostest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salvaged StrawberryJanuary 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM

    What about tan leather knee high boots? (The color of that belt?) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will give my sister the compliment :) I will for sure include you in the next round of emails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh brown loafers, I didn't even think of that. I will have to try it next time. I was thinking of toning it down and wearing navy tights next time so that would work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a loafer with a heel actually! The swap was so fun. I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boots might work! I'll have to keep that in mind for the next time!

    ReplyDelete