Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cold Days Ahead

So, it has been FREEZING here the past couple of days. We even woke up to snow (SNOW!) on Saturday morning. Needless to say, this was taken the day before the temperatures took a plunge. Today the sun is out and it looks a little more promising so I'm going to get dressed and head out to take some pictures!

4.13.11b

4.14.11a

4.14.11c

Outfit Details:
Dress - Forever 21 (old)
Tights - Target
Shoes - Target
Cardigan - not sure
Dog - not for sale :)

4.14.11ace
The photographer's assistant was not happy to be tied up to these boards...

2 comments:

  1. ugh, bummer about the snow! i'd be so upset if we had more of it, it's just starting to get warm here. you look adorable, as does your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting more tomorrow! I can't believe it. I lived in Baltimore for awhile and I do miss that early spring weather. Thanks! He's a model and I just pretend to be :)

    ReplyDelete