Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy (belated) Easter!

Easter was really low key this year and it was so nice. Ace and I went for a run in the morning and then Shawn and I headed up to his parents for lunch. It was so good. We had steak, twice baked potatoes and fruit salad. His mom is so cute and totally went all out on the decorations like she always does. There were eggs, chicks, bunnies, you name it all over the house. Plus she made these awesome cupcakes and awesome chocolate birds nest thingys. So good. It was so nice out too. Blue skies, sun and about 60. So nice after all this crap weather!

Here is what I wore. One of my new skirts! It's a bit long but it was so flowy and perfect for the day. Plus I have no idea how to hem something with pleats :) You can't see it because we just took a couple quick snaps before we went up north but the skirt is this pale green with like a thistle print on it. I will for sure feature it in Favorite Finds soon. I can't wait to style more of my finds! Plus, you all get to see my new favorite purse! Isn't she cute?!

4.25.11b

4.25.11c

Skirt, cardigan, belt - Thrifted
T shirt- H&M
Shoes -UO
Sunnies - Forever 21
Earrings - a boutique in Baltimore
Purse - Target
Dog - Rescue :)

**Currently listening to Yelle - Ce jeu

12 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with that skirt. I need to go to your thrift store!

    Monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is soooo pretty!! I love the colour!! All the ones I found were that long too - but i kinda like them overly long now!! hehe you wear it perfectly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I chose that purse for last week's Target Tuesday posting... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace is a cutie, and that skirt was a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore long skirts. Sounds like a good day. I love going all out with decorations!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it too! Thanks Megan! Can't wait to see all your skirts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to Minneapolis and I'll take you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I adore your skirt, and your pup is so sweet!!! It sounds like you had a lovely Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks, you're too sweet! He is pretty cute isn't he :)

    ReplyDelete