Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rainy Day Inspiration

Since it has been raining here for about a week, I had a really great idea! I love to read as you can tell from my post here. I love my book club and it's such a great way to read books I would have never picked before.

So without further ado....
My great idea is to start the first ever Blogger Book Club!

Tumblr_lj03pvuqgw1qgbdujo1_500_large
image via We Heart It

The general premise is this. Each month, a different blogger picks a book. I will post the book title and author for everyone. Then, any one who wants to can read the book. At the end of the month, the blogger that picks the book posts a little book review. In the comments of the post, we can have a little discussion on what we liked/didn't like. Or, the blogger who picked the book can pose some questions that came up while reading and the commenter can answer!

I will pick the first book to get the ball rolling so keep your eye out for that. Anyone else who wants to participate, email me at babesinthriftland@gmail.com

Tumblr_lk0b1vudox1qd6a2eo1_500_large
image via We Heart It

1 comment: