Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Prep

Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I do 5 posts in a row and then I get lazy :)  I'm making 3 costumes this year so I've got to get my shiz together.

My niece is going to be the Stay Puft marshmallow baby.  I'm making the collar and the hat (hopefully) and sending it off to my sister.
gb001

Ace is going to be a dinosaur :)  I'm going to thrift a green t-shirt and attach some felt spikes to the back. He's going to look so cute!
Doggie Dino Tank
This is going to be the hardest. I'm going as Jem! Can't wait. I'm kind of bummed because I bought all of the fabric and decided all of the costume a couple of week ago.  I went to the Halloween store to look for a wig and found a whole Jem section :( I hope there aren't going to be a million Jems this year.  I decided not to buy the (super) shiny costume from the store and make my own from a pattern. I'm nervous to make it but at least I will be more original!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute idea for your niece, I love it!


    A friend of mine was Jem a couple of years ago, if I can find the pictures I'll send them to you, she did a pretty good job.

    ReplyDelete