Wednesday, March 2, 2011

17 Again

Well, not again. I just really love that movie. :) I have to admit I am getting really sick of being stuck taking photos. It is March people. Didn't mother nature get the freakin' memo? Apparently not. She thought it would be funny to have it be -2 this morning when I went to work. Man, she can be such a bitch!

This is what I wore to get "coffee" with this couple my boyfriend met on the internet. I think I already discussed this but it was nice to hang out with new people. My tongue still hurts from the liquid hot magma that pretended to be hot chocolate. I just wanted to point out that this is 2 posts in a row AND I actually wore this outfit today. I know, I know. I rule.

3.2.11a
I have to admit that I was feeling a little plump today so you only get close up pictures that I have deemed ok. I did have a salad for lunch for the 2nd time this week. In case you were wondering, hell just froze over. ;)

3.2_edited-1
Isn't my scarf sparkly?

3.2.11c
Tried to show my cute little flower earrings but instead they are out of focus. The thing that's in focus in my Quasimodo style hunch back. It's ok, you can chuckle.

3.2.11jewelry
I have been totally slacking on my jewelry so today I did phase one: glue. Resin tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. seriously, love your jewels! also, i love your hair pulled back like this! and yellow...i'm so jealous you can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you could wear it too! I used to get scared when my hair was blonde about wearing yellow but now I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous that you can wear yellow too. It doesn't work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you could! However, I understand what you mean. There are a lot of colors like tans/nudes that look terrible on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful jewelery!! Do you sell it anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I sell it at I Like You in northeast right now. I will also be listing a bunch of stuff on Etsy soon :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliment! Well, I sell it at I Like You in northeast Minneapolis right now. That's what this batch is for. I will also be listing a bunch of stuff on my Etsy soon :) Penguin Palace is the name. :)

    ReplyDelete