Monday, October 24, 2011

Quick Update

Well, you know how I said that I was going to schedule a few posts while I was on vacation. Call me a big liar because I never did it. I don't mean to offend you all and my blog (yes, it has feelings) but posts were a little low on the priority list. Packing for a long weekend of walking around, nice dinners, and a wedding makes for a heavy suitcase. I had a really great time and will for SURE be sharing lots of pictures with you all. My friend Mel looked SO beautiful and it was a fun and intimate wedding. Some hilarity ensued but I will be sure to tell you about that in another post. Plus, she said she loves my blog so I have to say nice things right? (j/k Mel, you know I love you). It is trips like these that make me wish all of the lovely people in my life lived just down the street instead of long plane rides away. That is the punishment for going to school and grad school far away. I finally got my iPhone back! So, if you don't follow me on Twitter (you totally should.), here are a few instragram pics from my trip. Oh how I missed you iPhone. Blackberry pearl, you can rot in the trash where you belong.

Hi. I'm in Delaware. I drove through 5 states on my trip!

My first authentic Philly cheesesteak

Could have used more whiz but it was delicious. PS, was that a mushroom? I saw this and got really scared that my whole sandwich had been filled with them... I hate mushrooms.

Capital building in Philly (I think. Philly people, don't hate if it isn't)
Delicious biscuit sandwich in Arlington, VA
My first ever Sprinkles cupcake. SO GOOD! It was pumpkin with cinnamon cream cheese frosting.


3 comments:

  1. welcome home! did you bring me one of those cupcakes? i hope you did because it looks SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's funny, I do have 1/2 of this cupcake that traveled all the way home with me. I highly doubt it's still good but I can share it with you if you want. Plus, my sister left 1/2 of her double chocolate one in there too. Here's hoping they aren't stale...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mushroom comment made me LOL- Hubby hates mushrooms & panice if he finds one on his pizza or sandwhiches!
    Can't wait to see the rest of the photos- sounds like you had a busy but fun time!

    ReplyDelete