Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TSNW - Jazzercise

Have you ever walked into a place and immediately wished you had looked into things more closely or wish that you could just pretend you had never been there? That's how I felt tonight at aerobics. I was the youngest person there by at least 20 years. Low impact aerobics is only for people with an AARP card? No one told me. The instructors and the ladies in the class were really nice to me and it was a good workout for my weak and out of shape self. I will be going back but I might bring my mom. They might be checking for AARP cards at the door...

What else did I do new today other than take aerobics you ask? Well, I'm wearing a brooch which is an accessory I'm still trying to figure out. You already know how good I am with accessorizing. Not. haha oh Wayne's World. Well, I'm also wearing lipstick in these pictures. GASP! A fashion blogger wearing lipstick? Why I never! Quick story about lipstick. I have been looking for a sort of lipgloss/lipstick for the past week or two. I went to 2 different makeup stores, tried on lots of colors and finally found one I liked. Sold out. Second verse same as the first. Second place, the ONE color I picked was sold out. Maybe I have good taste? Yeah, that's it. I really have to master putting it on one of these days too. My top lip is much smaller than my bottom so when I try to smush my lips together to spread the lipstick around, I end up looking like a clown. Anyone else have this problem or are you all experience women unlike me?

10.5.11b

10.5.11a

10.5.11c

Outfit Details:
Cardigan - Old Navy
T-shirt - H&M (old)
Skirt - Salvaged Strawberry via It's a Date sale
Belt and tights -thrifted (tights were new in Halloween section, not used. Yuck)
Shoes - Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. I've decided people our age just don't go to fitness classes.  I'm almost always, by at least 10 years, younger than everyone in my classes at the Y-no matter what it is...kickboxing, zumba, yoga....pilates is about the only one where there are usually 20/30 somethings...I'm cool with it until they are more in shape than me...then I just feel silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few sheer glosses that I love. It;s hard finding the right shade/color/taste/smell. I hear ya! Also, that skirt looks fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! the skirt looks great on you. as for lipstick, i am the wrong gal to ask. i never wear it and when, on the very rare occasion, i do, i just feel like i look like a doofus. as for the aerobics class, at least you got a good workout! that's all that really matters, right?

    ReplyDelete