Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MN State Fair - Day One

Here are a couple of quick pictures from my day at the fair with my cousin Sarah, her husband John and his brother Nyle. It was a quick trip but fun none the less. But, man there were so many people! Craziness. I think because it was SO nice out. My favorite kind of weather: about 65-70 degrees. Perfect for pants and a short sleeve shirt. I love fall!!

fair1

fair2

fair me
So delicious.

fair sarah
Elephant ear

fair seed art

fair seed art2
These are all made out of seeds!

fair cheese curds

fair corn

fair apples

fair corn sacks

fair sarah finger
She doesn't like Michelle.

fair john and nyle

fair mascot

fair apple cider

fair all you can drink milk

fair dairy

fair shake

Hope you like the pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Maca (The Spanglish Life)September 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM

    I missed the fair this year but that's alright. Looks like you had fun!

    www.thespanglishlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love the fair! Looks like fun and I love all your pics :)


    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete