Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sad but OK

This has been an... interesting... weekend. I went to the fair today and I'm going again tomorrow with Maria. But, yesterday, my boyfriend and I broke up. I want to think it's for the best but it's a bit hard right now. Hopefully, you will have some cheerier posts here soon but for now I just can't muster it.

I wore this to my dad's birthday dinner a couple weeks ago and I'd totally forgotten the pictures were on my camera.

9.4.11a

9.4.11b

9.4.11c

Outfit Details:
Shirt - Target
Skirt and Belt - Thrifted

8 comments:

  1. love the skirt. great color. i wear those target boyfriend tees with everything. good luck keeping your chin up. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti_NotDeadYetStyleSeptember 5, 2011 at 7:31 AM

    You look great. Soon, you will be feeling better too, but it is hard to end a relationship!  Best thoughts to you, be very kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the break up...that is always a hard thing. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...that's so hard.  I hope your heart heals very soon.  If you ever need a good chat, just say the word and we'll meet for coffee...and shopping.

    I went to Valu yesterday, but didn't have the stomach for buying anything after someone swiped my phone.  :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the well wishes. It's getting a bit easier by the day. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I have only had one other "real" boyfriend so I think that makes it harder :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo! That totally sucks about your phone. People are jerks. We will have to go on a coffee/shopping date too. I need a bit of retail therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your break up Erin! If you need someone to keep you preoccupied, you know who to call! 

    Love this skirt by the way- I'm so partial to teal!

    ReplyDelete