Sunday, September 11, 2011

MN State Fair - Day Two

I went to the state fair on Labor Day with Maria and her husband Cole. We pretty much wandered in and out of buildings and ate lots of delicious treats. I hope they had fun exploring the best fair in the US (not that I'm biased).

state fair 2011a

state fair 2011b

state fair 2011meclose

state fair 2011c

state fair 2011f
We rode the sky glider! :)

state fair 2011cole
Cole taking some snaps of us from the other car.

state fair 2011e
The "Kidway"

state fair 2011maria

state fair 2011h
Look at that Lucille Ball one! The lady who makes them was there and said her hair was pine needles. Crazy!

state fair 2011curds
Stuff dreams are made of

state fair 2011me

Outfit Details:
Dress - Salvaged Strawberry Vintage (Etsy store is now open!)
Belt and shoes you can't see - Thrifted
Sunnies - old not sure

8 comments:

  1. mmm those cheese curds make me want to go back right now! i love the picture honed in on the wheat with the silo behind it. looks like you had a blast! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...i'm salivating over those cheese curds...
    LOVE the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I want some really badly now!  Thanks the dress is super comfy, I can't wait to wear it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vantage Point VintageSeptember 13, 2011 at 3:55 PM

    Lovely pictures, adorable dress!!

    Best,
    Nicole http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks so cute in that dress. AND, what great photos. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey cool! That mural in the top picture is something my work (MCAD) did and I got to install there with my crew before the fair started! It looks so goooood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to see you too!! Thanks for the compliment, I bought the dress from this really cool girl I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I looked at it and saw that it said MCAD on it. I turned to Maria and was like, "Hey that's where Ali works. I wonder if she helped with this." :) I was right!

    ReplyDelete