Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For the Locals - It's a Date!

It's happening again friends. All of the stars have aligned and the lovely gals of Two Birds and Salvaged Strawberry are having another sale. October 21st and 22nd. Mark your calendars/start your engines/etc. You have seen lots of items on this blog from their sales like this, this, this and this. You can read my recaps of past sales here and here. I love these girls and they have great stuff to sell. What could be better?

9.6.11a

Here is the link to their facebook event! I am going to be out of town for a wedding and I'm so sad I will miss out on all the fun! I hope all my local readers will head over there and grab some goodies for me!

2 comments:

  1. Wish you could come! You are always great company! Thanks for the blog love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love, Erin! We wish you could be there!

    ReplyDelete