Sunday, September 25, 2011

Shoes and Flowers

I don't have much to say today. I'm so tired from the swap I hosted today. It was really fun! So fun I forgot to take any pictures. :)

I really love the weather we've been having lately. It's been so nice to just wear a cardigan and not be sweating or freezing.

Yeah so I've said nothing of substance today so without further ado, here's the outfit.

9.25.11b

9.25.11a

9.25.11c

9.25.11d

Outfit Details:
Cardigan - Old Navy
Jeans - Target
Shirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Forever 21

PS, I don't know why my eyes are so squinty. I just noticed this... It wasn't even that sunny!

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! those jeans look great on you. i am so sleepy, too. too much fun today! thanks, again. goodnight! zzzzzzzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I was exhausted! I'm kind of bummed that I didn't take ANY pictures. Next time.

    ReplyDelete