Friday, February 11, 2011

Goals for this weekend.

I am posting this more as an accountability thing for myself more than anything else. However, feel free to read if you want!

Goals:

1. Start making new jewelry
2. Photograph jewelry already made to update Etsy site.
3. Put together and photograph at least 2 outfits. I need to catch up on this 30 for 30!
4. Attend 2 birds vintage event tomorrow.
5. Figure out what I'm doing wrong/learn how to use new circular knitting needles. I WILL make a cowl if it kills me!
6. Head to the grocery store so I don't keep eating popcorn and cereal for dinner every night.
7. Hit the gym at least once.
8. Beat Mystery Case Files. :)
9. Mend some of the items in my pile.
10. Finish watching the disk of Castle I got so I can get the next one :)

Well, seems like a lot but hopefully I can be super productive and get a lot done. It always makes me feel better. Just in case you were wondering, we are going to be having a heatwave this weekend! 40 on Sunday!! I figured out today though that 32 is still 32 even though it is 50 degrees warmer than a couple of days ago.

1 comment:

  1. How's the vintage event going on? Looks so interesting. :)

    Dejoiss

    ReplyDelete