Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Give it a Ten.

I don't really have anything exciting or funny to talk about today. Other than the fact that the BF and I went out on a date with a couple that we met on the internet. Sounds weird right? Well, the two guys play games and chat online to each other. They decided to meet for dinner so the women folk went with. It was alright but a bit awkward. Not sure if I would do something like that but it was interesting :)

Just got a really exciting email that I will have to share with you guys a bit later!

This is what I wore to work the other day. Everyone is on outfit 18 or 19 so I really need to catch up! This is one of my favorite finds from this post. Now you get to finally see it styled!

2.19.11a

2.19_edited-1

2.19.11c
This face I'm making is kind of weird but I really liked the sun flare.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i have been so slow this week that i JUST realized that you were numbering your outfits with the post titles. wow, i am not on top of things! love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete