Tuesday, February 8, 2011

High Five and EBEW

Another day, another number named post. Today is also Blazer day! I put this blazer in my 30 for 30 because of the challenge but I have to admit, I've never worn one for "fun" before. I've only ever worn it as part of a suit. So, I tried to make it more me by pairing it with my grey jeans and plaid top. I think it turned out alright. If you want to learn more about Everybody, Everywhere then check out their site. Even if you don't want to participate, it is really fun to see how everyone styles the "same" item.

Something else you might have noticed is that I'm OUTSIDE. I know. I was freezing my bleep off and the dog wouldn't stop barking and I locked myself out. But, I got outside pictures! The dog and the cold is probably why I have the weirdest facial expressions of all time. No time to check the camera to see how my face looked. Alls well that ends well though right?

02.8.11a

02.8_edited-1

02.8.11c
Part of the reason for all the trouble. He's too cute to stay mad at for long though :)

Image 245

10 comments:

  1. Great look with the blazer, the red adds a pop of colour too! Love the tactical 'standing on dog lead'! hehe!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look with the blazer, the red adds a pop of colour too! Love the tactical 'standing on dog lead'! hehe!

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job styling this blazer and that dog is quite the accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the black-red-black color blocking here. very interesting and cuuute! way to break up the blazer/suit action...you look awesome.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I always feel super stuffy too. I am going to try to wear it without feeling corporate at least once more. Hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you noticed :) Yeah he was freaking out when I had him tied up so I had to just stand on his leash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I was trying to make the blazer less stuffy somehow. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh! what a cutie, I see why you can't stay mad at him for long. AND you are looking chic & adorable. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete