Thursday, February 3, 2011

It Takes Two

Baby me and you. Love that song!

So, I was lurking ahem browsing over at Indiana's blog and lo and behold I find this post. She came to the realization that she could use items in her 30 for 30 to recreate a look from Lizzy Punch who was inspired by Fashion me. So, it seems I am the 4th one in the style chain!

This outfit had a lot of mishaps. I had a black skirt in mind but it was also a jean type material and didn't look that great. So then I paired it with this skirt. Turns out it was a bit more sheer than I remember and you could totally see the chambray shirt through it. Not good. So, I thank goodness had another black option. I put the chambray shirt over my black dress. Presto! Outfit. Who's next in the chain?

2of30

2.3.11c

2.3.11b

Your awkward pose of the day. Oh look at me, I'm Betty Boop. Aren't I so cute and sexy with my butt out and kissy face? Oh yeah...
2.3.11awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment