Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ace Turns 4!

I'm sure this post is probably boring to some or might label me as a "crazy dog lady" but I don't care. I had a bunch of friends and their fur babies over the other weekend for Ace's birthday party. I can't believe he's already 4! I've had him since he was 7 months old and I would be so sad without him. Even though he drives me crazy a lot of the time :) All I did this year was make a dog friendly cake and some human friendly cupcakes. There was so much peeing this year though so it was horrible and hilarious at the same time. Thank God for concrete floors!

aces party1

aces party2

aces party3

aces party4

aces party5
aces party6



aces party8
aces party7

7 comments:

  1. I love that you had a fun party for him!  Happy Birthday Ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was super fun (minus all of the peeing) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 110% impressed with your puppy b-day party and these pics are too cute!  Fur-babies totally need b-day parties, I need to make that happen for Miss Piper next year!  Seriously, such a cute idea! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Ace!  Sometimes I use my cat's summer birthday as an excuse to get ice cream cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh any excuse for ice cream cake works for me! I'll come celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes they do! I'm glad you agree. Ace and I would come to your party :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is TOO CUTE! I'm obsessed with animals and would have happily attended this party :) 

    ReplyDelete