Friday, March 30, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday

This isn't much of a "find" because I bought it from Two Birds but let's just pretend, shall we?

4.2.12a

4.2.12b

I wore this to the first day of the Junk Love sale on Saturday so that's why it's so dark. It's called trying to take pictures after the sun has set. Oh well. Please also enjoy Ace lurking in the background of this picture :)

4.2.12c

Outfit Details:
Dress - Two Birds
Shoes, belt - Thrifted
Brooch that you can't really see - made by yours truly

5 comments:

  1. oh i just love it!!! i did notice the brooch - it's just a nice simple little touch. what a great pick :)

    <3 katherineofcorgisandcocktails.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome dress!  I am still kicking myself for not making it out to either event!  I swear they always fall on my busiest weekends!!!!  You look lovely!  XO Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, of course! Love the dress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress! I like the movement on it! Ace is pretty cute, too!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress!  I would have possibly been fighting over it with you had we been looking at it at the same time!  I adore plaid!  Looks great though, I really like it on you!

    ReplyDelete