Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Other Babes in Thriftland - Maggie

Here is the first day of Other Babes in Thriftland and have some really great ladies lined up for you guys/gals so far. Do any guys read my blog? If you do, say hi. That would be kind of cool.

In case you blocked all of last week out of your memory, I'm featuring other ladies who's style I admire that are also Queens of the Thrift Scene. :) My first featured lady is Maggie from Dimestore Diamond. Maggie and I are friends IRL (in real life) and it's been so great getting to know her. She has such a cute style! I love when people wear outfits and you can't tell which item is the thrifted one. She always mixes pieces from the thrift store with pieces from stores like Anthropolgie to make a really unique and expensive looking outfit.  Go check her out! She sent me a couple of outfits but I liked them all too much to feature just one!


Thrift items: top and skirt.  View full post here


Thrift items: That dress!! Can you believe it?? As well as the purse. View full post here.


Thrift items: Top and shoes. View full post here.

Isn't she great? Special thanks to Maggie for being the first Other Babe in Thriftland. Look for more lovely ladies every Wednesday.  If you want to be featured, send me an email at babesinthriftland@gmail.com with a link to your favorite outfit. Also, I would love to hear your tips, a story about thrifting or why you shop at the thrift store!

5 comments:

  1. I love Maggie's blog and her style - she always looks so put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin you are seriously the sweetest! Thanks again for letting me be the first! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I adore that yellow outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do always admire Maggie's ability to make any item look FANCY. She has such a great sense of style... that last outfit is incredibly classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie is so cute! So happy you featured her so I could stalk her blog :D

    That last outfit with the yellow top is SO perfect - love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete