Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sorry!

Hi lovely readers,

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. My house is messy. Is that a good excuse? Well, not really but because it's messy I can't find my camera cord. I have about 3-4 posts worth of good material (debatable) but I can't get it from my camera to my computer without that stupid cord.

Good news? My sister is coming into to town for a baby shower on April 7th and all of my family (well the woman) will be coming to it. They all want to see my place.So, my place will eventually have to be cleaned. There is another Other Babes in Thriftland coming up tomorrow so get ready for that! I'll try to clean sometime this week but with book club tonight and my tax appointment tomorrow, it's not going to happen anytime soon :)

You are all the best! I can't believe I'm only a couple people away from 100 followers!


**Edited** I found it! Get ready for lots of new posts coming your way!

1 comment:

  1. Baby showers are so fun!  Hope you find your camera cord :)

    ReplyDelete