Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday is Back!

I would also say, better than ever but it's not really true. I'm not always the fastest at taking outfit pictures after I find a cool item at the thrift store. I figure this is a good way to share (brag) about new things I've found before I actually style them.  Have a great weekend!

favoritefinds1
Such at steal at $7.99 Is this considered a suit? Not sure I'll ever wear the 2 things together but I think the jacket will be cute with jeans and the dress with a snazzy belt! Any other suggestions?

favoritefinds2

favoritefinds3
Loved the color and embroidery of the this sweater. I can't wait to wear it!

favoritefinds4

Both items are from the Savers in Columbia Heights, MN. I really hope they don't start to raise the prices on vintage items.  Just a tip. They have a whole long rack of vintage and I always head there first. This is the first time in a while that I found a TON and it all fit. One other thing I got was the blazer I wore in this post and the matching skirt. Look for another skirt in an upcoming post!

5 comments:

  1. I seriously live minutes away from that Savers and I had no idea they had vintage!  I only go there on the half price sale days when it's a bit crazy in there - so now I know I need to go look there after my shopping ban is over and hunt down some vintage, because these finds are awesome, especially that sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the 2-piece that you found! It's so awesome I can't even believe it. The sweater is gorgeous as well. Really great finds.

    Yesterday I found a pristine Proenza Schouler for Target dress at my local thrift store and was thrilled. I'm getting so addicted to thrifting. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gray jacket is totally rad.... and the price, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dreams of finding racks of vintage clothes where everything fits. I have never experienced this in reality, sadly. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! my heart skipped a beat when I saw that first thrifted find. What an amazing unique piece. You should totally wear them together. Rock it with some boots girl. I have been on the hunt for something just like that for so long! My dream would be that but with shorts on the bottom (thrift gods are you hearing me!?) excited to see how you style this baby x

    ReplyDelete