Friday, June 29, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday: Hoedown

I am one pair of cowboy boots away from a spaghetti western in this outfit but I kind of like it. I think next time, I'll try a different shirt and see how I feel.  I found this skirt at Savers and shortened it. The top and the belt are also thrift finds :) What do you all think of this outfit?

199

203

200

Outfit Details:
Belt, skirt, shirt - Thrifted
Necklace- Forever 21 (I think)
Shoes - Some tourist shop in San Diego
Cardigan - Old Navy

8 comments:

  1. http://goo.gl/VnZ8u

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that skirt! The print is awesome. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shortening of the skirt turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The length of that skirt looks great! I like your necklace, too!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I washed it and now it's a bit frayed but it was such an awkward length before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally digging this skirt-such a good find!!!!

    ReplyDelete