Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pride Parade - My outfit

After sharing my opinions in a word heavy post yesterday, I thought I would just show you some pictures of what I wore. I had so much fun at the parade! Drinking in the streets and great people watching makes for a great day. I wore my most colorful dress and new hat. But I forgot the sunscreen... ouch. This dress is from Hill Valley Boutique. Their seamstress takes vintage dresses and makes them into more modern shapes and styles. This was a house dress :) How cool is that?

6.26.12 019

6.26.12 026

6.26.12 027

Outfit Details:
Dress - Hill Valley Boutique
Belt - H&M
Shoes - I want to say Urban Outfitters
Hat, sunglasses - Target
Sunburn - Free

6.26.12 021
This picture had to be thrown in because it cracks me up :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I like your dress! I also like Hill Valley, I just went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peak of Acefus in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a cute store right? Plus, the owner was my neighbor when I was little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I had to put it in. He was scratching his back during my picture session! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable. I love that hat on you. And the dress fits you so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such an awesome idea for dresses! And Ace just rocks my world :)

    ReplyDelete